As of the 1st May our company name is SOPREMA IBERIA S.L.U.
Topox was founded by Grupo Masiá- founder of Poliglas S.A. in 1949- together with other investors and entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the insulation sector. In 2014 it was acquired by the French Group Soprema, an important manufacturer specialized in insulation and waterproofing with a strong presence in Europe and North America. In December 2016 Topox was absorbed by Texsa Systems (group Soprema) and Topox's company name was changed to TEXSA SYSTEMS, S.L.U. On 1st May 2017 our company took a further step on this issue and changed its name to SOPREMA IBERIA S.L.U.
Soprema Iberia, in the production sites of Vallmoll and Villasequilla, manufactures extruded polystyrene (XPS) for building insulation as well as for many industrial applications.
The main strength of the business is simplicity and superior service to the customer, together with an excellent product, manufactured with machinery and processes using the latest technology in Europe.
- 2005: Topox is established
- 2006: Start up of production of extruded polystyrene in Vallmoll (Tarragona, Spain)
- 2008: Start up of production of extruded polystyrene in Villasequilla (Toledo, Spain)
- 2014: Acquisition of TOPOX by Soprema French Group, an important manufacturer specialized in insulation and waterproofing
- 2016: Start up of production of extruded polystyrene in Savigny-sur-Clairis (France)
- 2016: TOPOX brand name is replaced by the new Soprema group brand name: EFYOS
- 2016: TOPOX merges with TEXSA SYSTEMS
- 2017: The company changes its name: SOPREMA IBERIA